Terms of Service:
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer howtojucefast.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms.
- All Sales Are Final Upon Purchase. Once you purchase a juice fast coaching package, there are NO refunds.
- If You Break Your Fast Early, Your Coaching Package Is Terminated. If you break your fast prematurely, the package ends. Jules will coach you for a day or two on how to proceed and then that will be it.
- Coaching Packages Are Consecutive Days ONLY. If you decide to “take a break” from your fast, you will not be able to collect your remaining days later. Again, this is to help you with your journey. Non consecutive days will be given ONLY if Jules need to take days off of coaching because of some emergency.
- Jules Is Not Responsible For Any Medical Issues That May Occur On Your Juice Fast. Healing crises are common on a juice fast. If you stop the process during a healing crises, you may get sicker. Jules is not responsible for any health ailments that may happen on or after your juice fast.
- If Jules Is Sick & Or Unable To Work On One of Your Coaching Days due to an emergency, She Will Add On More Days To The End Of Your Package. Usually Jules is not sick, however, she is human and sometimes this does happen. Also, family emergencies etc usually do not prevent her from working, but in the case that they do – you will receive the appropriate amount of days onto the end of your package, even if you’ve accidentally broken your fast, she will still work with you.
- Advertisements. howtojucefast.com reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
- Attribution. howtojucefast.com reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at howtojucefast.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.
- Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
- Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
- Changes. howtojucefast.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. howtojucefast.com may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. howtojucefast.com may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your howtojucefast.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by howtojucefast.com if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from howtojucefast.com‘s notice to you thereof; provided that, howtojucefast.com can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”.howtojucefast.com and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither howtojucefast.com nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will howtojucefast.com , or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement for substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to howtojucefast.com under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. howtojucefast.com shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless howtojucefast.com , its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. UNLESS YOU REQUEST A REFUND WITHIN 24 HOURS AFTER PURCHASE.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between howtojucefast.com and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive of howtojucefast.com , or by the posting by howtojucefast.com of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Colorado, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Denver County, Colorado. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. (“JAMS”) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Denver, Colorado, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys’ fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties’ original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; howtojucefast.com may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.