About this item
- Any Pasta You Want, Without Carbs – For most products, low carb pasta is an outright lie. Kelp noodles let you to make any pasta you used to like, but now with practically no carbs! With only 6 cal per serving, these noodles will easily satisfy your appetite without knocking you out of keto. Now you don’t have to choose between staying in keto and eating tasty noodles!
- Tastes Just Like Regular Noodles! – Feel like you’re eating pasta again! Despite being made of kelp, these noodles have no fishy smells or flavors! With their neutral flavor, these noodles will soak up the flavor of other foods they’re cooked or served with. They can can be prepared to have a firm or tender texture based on preference. Eat them firm as healthy ramen noodles, or tender like glass noodles!
- Say Goodbye to Rubbery Shirataki Noodles – Konjac noodles tend to be chewy with a funky smell and slimy texture. Shirataki noodles also have little nutritional value and can cause issues for sensitive stomachs! Kelp noodles are soft and watery with neutral flavor and no odors! Plus, they are packed with vitamins and minerals, all while being the closest of the feel of actual grain noodles!
- Eat What You’re Craving – Missing Pho but avoiding calories? Order out your favorite pho and swap the rice noodles with kelp noodles for guilt-free deliciousness! Craving pasta? Toss out the angel hair and let kelp noodles soak up all the mouthwatering marinara goodness. Prefer something firmer? Serve kelp noodles in a bowl of healthy ramen, or in a steamy stir fry. You can even leave them unprepared and serve them as crunchy noodles on top of a salad!
- Prepare In Seconds! – No Cooking is required! To alter the firmness and texture of Sea Tangle Kelp Noodles, wash in cold water and 1 Tbsp baking soda for firmer noodles, or pour over boiling water with 1-2 Tbsp baking soda for softer noodles!