This is the best enema bag and the perfect adjunct for your detoxification healing journey. The perfect size for cleaning the colon.
Why You Need Enemas On A Juice Fast
Should use enemas while you’re fasting?
The answer is yes, a wholehearted yes. Enemas and colonics are what’s called colon hydrotherapy. They enable water to enter the large intestine to hydrate and reconstitute the waste matter in the large intestine and usher it out. When the waste is reconstituted, the peristaltic activity that’s natural to the movement of the intestines kicks in, enabling the waste to harmoniously leave the system.
Properly administered colonics and enemas very gently work in harmony with the large intestine to mobilize the accumulated waste on out.
Juice Fasting is ALL about cleaning the colon of all the years of old toxic waste. Its ALL about pooping! The more you poop, the faster you will reach your goal. It’s more about waste than weight! Eliminating all the old sludge in your colon will bring your metabolism bounding back to where you were a decade ago. Both colonics and enemas are extremely beneficial during a fast.
- Package includes 2 quart hight quality reusable silicone enema bag, 5.2ft hose with flow-control clamp, 3 replaceable enema tips, 1 metal hang hook, 1 drawstring bag, 1 instruction manual.
- The enema kit has soft and comfortable entry and will not hurt you, equipped with 2 replacement nozzles, apply to most lubricants for anal and vaginal cleansing.
- Enemas bags are convenient to use. Just connect tube, fill the liquid, adjust flow-control clamp and enema douche until clean.
- Enema bags help relieve constipation, fecal impaction and cleanse the bowel. This is essential for good colon health.
- This is the best enema bag because it is easy to clean. To clean the bag, fill the bag with liquid. The tube and nozzles can be cleaned safely with vinegar, baking soda or warm water.
There are no reviews yet.